Cadaveric Workshop: 28th Aug 2024
Spine Surgery Cadaveric Workshop
A cadaveric workshop on spine surgery will be held on 28th Aug 2024 at ACSST, Trauma Centre, AIIMS, New Delhi.
In a first of its kind workshop, this innovative 360° degree approach to learning will include didactic lectures, Cadaveric demonstration & Hands-on skill stations on cadavers as well as saw bone models, followed by live operative demonstrations. This will ensure that participants become confident about the nuances of spine surgery.
World renowned faculty in spine surgery will be showcasing their skills on cadavers as well as by performing surgeries and all OT’s will be telecast live in conference hall simultaneously for maximum interaction with the respective experts.
We welcome you to Delhi, the capital city of India for a never before academic feast and look forward to meeting you in AIIMS Annual Spine Workshop (AASW-2024) at AIIMS, Delhi.
- Should be working as junior faculties in an institute/ hospital
- Should have interest in spine surgery and this should reflect in the CV.
- Should have keen observer in previous Cadaveric Workshop conducted by dept. of neurosurgery, AIIMS
- Total of 16 seats only available.
- Last date for applying online is 28 feb 2024.
- Selected candidates will be informed by 15 march 2024.
- No scholarship is provided for Cadaveric workshop candidates.
To apply fill the form given below.
Last day to fill the form is 28 Feb 2024
Pre-conference Cadaver Spine Surgery workshop
Chairman of ACSST Lab–
Faculty In- charge ACSST lab: